How To Use Cristos Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.How Cristos Injection Works
Crifos 4 gm Injection is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering which is needed for their survival.Cristos Injection Related Warnings
Cristos Injection Side Effects
- Alcohol Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy probably safe Crifos 4 gm Injection is probably safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation Crifos 4 gm Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving Crifos 4 gm Injection may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney caution Crifos 4 gm Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Crifos 4 gm Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Crifos 4 gm Injection is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
- Liver There is limited information available on the use of Crifos 4 gm Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness)
- Vaginal inflammation