What If You Miss A Dose Of Forcan Tablet?
- Alcohol Safe It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Forcan 150 Tablet.
- Pregnancy weighs risks vs benefits Forcan 150 Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation Safe Forcan 150 Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.
- Driving Do not drive unless you are feeling well. Forcan 150 Tablet may cause dizziness or seizures. This may affect your ability to drive.
- Kidney Unsafe Forcan 150 Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor. Caution to be advised in patients with impaired renal function.
- Liver There is no data available. Please consult the doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Forcan 150 Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Forcan Tablet Side Effects
- A headache
- Liver dysfunction
- Stomach pain