Backed by a diligent team of professionals, we have been able to process and supply an outstanding range of Natrise 30mg Tablet.
Uses Of Natrise Tablet:Natrise Tablet Side Effects Common:
- Natrise 30 tablet is used in the treatment of low levels of sodium in the blood. It treats low levels of sodium in the blood, which can result from conditions such as heart failure, cirrhosis and syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (siadh).
- How to use natrise tablet take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Natrise 30 tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.How natrise tablet worksnatrise 30 tablet is a vasopressin antagonist. It works by blocking the effect of the hormone vasopressin in the body. This increases urine production, reduces the amount of water in the blood and raises the blood sodium level.Natrise tablet related warningsalcoholinteraction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.Pregnancyweigh risks vs benefitsnatrise 30 tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.Lactationcautionnatrise 30 tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.Drivingnatrise 30 tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.Kidneysafenatrise 30 tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of natrise 30 tablet is recommended.
- However, the use of natrise 30 tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.Livercautionnatrise 30 tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of natrise 30 tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of natrise 30 tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.What if you miss a dose of natrise tablet?If you miss a dose of natrise 30 tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Nocturia (increased urge to urinate during the night)
- Dryness in mouth
- Increased thirst