Pirfenex Tablet (Pirfenidone 200mg)
How To Use Pirfenex Tablet:Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Pirfenex Tablet Related Warnings
- In-Depth Information on Pirfenex Tablet Expert advice for Pirfenex Tablet Pirfenex, 200 mg Tablet reduces scarring and swelling in the lungs, and helps you breathe better.
- This medication may make you more sensitive to the sun. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors.
Stop smoking during treatment with Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet as it can reduce treatment effect.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may cause weight loss. Monitor your weight regularly.
Your doctor may check your liver function regularly. Inform your doctor if you develop abdominal pain, loss of appetite darkened urine or yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice).
- Pirfenex Tablet related warnings Special precautions for Pirfenex Tablet Alcohol Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy weighs risks vs benefits Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation No information is available on the use of Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor. Driving Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney Caution Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet is not recommended with severe kidney disease and dialysis patients.
- Liver Caution Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Use of Pirfenex 200 mg Tablet is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
Side Effects of Pirfenex:Side Effects of Pirfenex are Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Rash, Dizziness, Fatigue, Abdominal pain, Joint pain, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Loss of appetite, Gastro-esophageal reflux disease, Diarrhoea, Weight loss, Upper respiratory tract infection, Dyspepsia, Sinus inflammation