How To Use Valid Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.How Valid Injection Works
Valid 500 mg Injection is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering which is needed for them to survive.
Valid Injection Related Warnings
Valid Injection Side Effects
- Alcohol Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.Pregnancy weighs risks vs benefits Valid 500 mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation Valid 500 mg Injection is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggest that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Driving Safe Valid 500 mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive. Kidney Caution Valid 500 mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Valid 500 mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Regular monitoring of kidney function test and some blood tests are advised while you are taking this medicine.
- Liver There is limited information available on the use of Valid 500 mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness), Allergic reaction, Rash, Itching, Decrease in blood pressure, Breathlessness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck, and trunk)